Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Meet Audrey, our lovely DT Coordinator

 I am Audrey (aka Hippieaud, which is my name from Splitcoast stampers community).  I am a stay at home by profession, and a lawyer by education, but I hated practicing law, so when I began having kids, I decided to stay home with them and fortunate enough that my husband lets me:)  I have 4 children, they are 7, 9, 11 on Feb. 17 and 12.  Oldest and youngest are girls and middle 2 are boys.  My oldest daughter has Autism, which provides daily adventure here, but I am very thankful she is very high functioning - has no speech delays and can take regular schedule of classes in middle school.  I am an animal lover as well, also allergic to cats, I have 2 dogs - a shar-pei and a Belgian shepherd mix.  Here is a picture of them and my kids (our Christmas card from last year).

Please check her blog here

I have been crafting in some form or another for as long as I can remember - scrapbooking, making my own jewelry, working with batik clothing...  I fell in love with making cards about 8 years ago and have been using almost exclusively digital elements for a little over 3 years.  I love the freedom of digi images - ability to re-size, etc. and I love that the lines are always perfect.
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new challenge, Audrey! I've just become a follower of Milk Coffee and am desperately wishing there was an option to also follow via e-mail. I so bad at checking the readers but am great at popping over to blogs when I get the reminders in my mail box. Think that might get added to the blog? Can't wait to play in the first challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete