Tuesday 13 March 2012

Yoshira, our expert on 3d creation

My name is Yoshira and im a stay at home mom to a four year old boy.My husband is very supportive of my addiction to paper crafts.I have always loved making crafts since a kid.I remembe r when in High School i would stay up late to turn in the best crafty project for that class.Sometimes the teacher even gave me extra credit.My addiction to paper came more rapidly after having my four year old son.I wanted to scrapbook all of his baby pics but the problem is im so bad coming up with LO so i dont do too much of that.I started blogging 3years ago and got into card making and 3d paper crafts.I love baking and love putting those baked goods into my homemade boxes.I love reading crafty blogs and finding new crafty friends.Im always looking for inspiration from the nice crafty community.


Please check her blog  here

No comments:

Post a Comment